Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Colby's 8th birthday was on the 18th of July. I can't believe my baby is already 8 years old. Where does time go!!! I wanted to share some of the pictures with everyone. If you are wondering what is on his head...that would be a butterfly band-aid. A couple hours before his party he was playing basketball with a friend and ran into the front of our house with his head. Let's just say they was a lot of blood, but all C was worried about was his golf party. Everything turned out great and the boys all had lots of fun. If you are wondering Colby's favorite new sport is GOLF!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you started a blog, now I can really keep tabs on you! Not that it was too hard before considering you're right next door!

I can't believe how much your kids (and ours) have changed just in the year that we've been here. It's amazing and a little sad too!

Can't wait for the weekend! Look out Legends, here we come!
Lisa